Thank you to Nanu Gelda from Aksharbet for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! As promised, here are my answers to the eleven nominee questions:
Why did you start your blog?
I just started my blog as a hobby and also to ventilate my feelings on various issues and to share with other bloggers. I am a frequent traveler and always like to share my experiences. That is how I started my blog.
Has it achieved what you hoped?
Yes! Very much. I could able to share my experiences with other bloggers and I got a reasonably good response.
What role does faith play in your life?
I do believe that some super natural forces guiding our life. Though I have not experienced anything in real, still I have a strong believe that faith will help us in dealing with the life’s problems we face everyday.
Would you rather be an important person or a respected one?
Certainly I like to be a respected, as I think if you are respected that means you are important !
What things are the most important in a friendship?
Honesty, Openness and concern
What one thing would you change about yourself?
I wish to be little bit taller as I have a perception that tall persons always get attention than the shorter persons.
What is your favorite film?
Without any doubt Titanic. Still I could not forget the climax of the film. It was awesome.
And what is your favorite book?
Light From Many Lamps is a book written by Lillian Watson. This book is considered a classic under the inspirational books genre. It contains a few of the world’s most enthusiastic stories and the ideas behind them; how these stories were formed, and the impact they have had on the lives of other people. Light From Many Lamps contains inspirational stories for aspiring readers. The book showcases quotes and brief chapters about happiness, faith, valour, love, the importance of family, and how to be content. Each page present in the book has a moral and lesson to it, which helps the readers to learn from their mistakes and become better people
If you had to give up the book or the movie, which would it be?
The movie! Books are indispensable in my life.
What recipe brings back childhood memories?
Idly is a type of savoury rice cake, originating from the South India popular as breakfast food. The cakes are made by steaming a batter consisting of fermentedblack lentils (de-husked) and rice. The fermentation process breaks down the starches so that they are more readily metabolized by the body.
What would be willing to risk for one you love?
Anything within my capability.
Here are my nominees for the Sunshine Blogger award:
Here are the questions:
- Why did you start your blog?
- How has your blog/writing style evolved over time?
- Describe some of the things that are on (or in) your desk right now. Anything special?
- What are three things in your fridge right now?
- Describe a fond memory from your childhood.
- Describe your hometown.
- What’s your favorite way to spend the weekend?
- Who are your role models?
- What are your pet peeves?
- What advice would you give o your younger self?
- If you could write the name for a new Crayola crayon, what would it be?
And here are the rules for nominees:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers for the award and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify nominees by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger award logo on your post or site.